Exercises to Help you Perceive, Sense Subtle Energies & the Subtle Body

This exercise helps you become more aware of subtle energies beyond the physical, it helps you attune your senses to more subtle or finer energies and lets you become aware of yourself as an energy being and not just a physical being.

Exercise to Become Aware of and Increase Sensitivity to Subtle Energies

Most people think of themselves as purely physical with no energy association. They have no or little perception or awareness to energies within themselves at all. Again cultural assumptions support the perception of ourselves as a purely physical Being.

For some there can be quite a lot of fear to feeling energies within their physical form. This is because to experience this would result in them having to re-adjust their model of reality. This is what ‘change’ means to re-adjust your model of reality.

To start, I would like you to hold your hands out in front of you much like you would hold a serving tray but with your palms facing each other.

Very gently move your hands about the thickness of your little finger toward each other and then away almost like you are playing an accordion.

How to Feel, Sense and Become More Aware of Subtle Energies & Spirits?

Do this a few times maybe for 30 seconds. Can you feel any resistance as they move closer together?

Do you have a sense of them connected by energy and that energy is oscillating between them making the space feel thicker or more dense when your hands move closer together?

If you are sensitive and your energies are good then you will be able to feel these effects.

Then work with the following statement of intent. You say this internally in a way that means ‘I WANT THIS’:

‘With Full and Total INTENT.’

‘I ask that the TrueSpirit teams work with me NOW. I ask that they give me everything to make me as sensitive as possible to all the subtle energies around me. I ask to have my sensitivity to subtle energies amplified a million fold. I ask for this now – and so it is – thank you.’

Now try the gentle hand waving bit again; see if you can feel any difference. If you felt something before it should be much stronger now.

If you previously felt nothing you have 10 times more chance of feeling something now – if you still cannot then say the last part of the statement again for emphasis.

Now we are going to boost the energy between your hands, just to increase this energy even more.

How to Amplify or Increase your Inner Sense, Perception & Sensitivity to Subtle Energies?

So, to do this say:

‘I ask to have all my awareness channels fully opened, I ask for all appropriate energies that I have connections with be brought through, I ask for these energies to channel right through me and out my palms to create a ball of energy between my hands. I ask that my support teams in Spirit to increase the energy coming through me to do this until the energy ball becomes very distinct and solid. I ask that they do this now – thank you.’

A ball of energy should now start to build up between your hands; you can help this process by visualizing it appearing and growing in strength.

Now, try moving your hands in the same way again and see what you feel.

For those of you with reasonable sensitivity you should find it quite difficult to bring your hands closer because there will be too much resistance. Now, slowly, try cupping your hands so that the energy ball is sitting on them.

Then say:

‘I ask that my support team move this ball of energy and place it within me so that I can feel its action, I ask for this to be done in the most appropriate way for me at this time for my movement into ALL THAT I AM. I ask that they do this now.

Thank you.’

How to Start Sensing and Feeling Subtle Energies Moving within your Subtle Etheric Body

Depending on your sensitivity level you will be able to feel the energy ball leave your hands and enter your body. Usually I feel it spreading out within me in all directions – but anything could happen. Enjoy.

You could also try putting this in your body yourself (then don’t say the last bit – just do it). Move your hands to place or push the build up of energies into your body; what does that feel like?

If you are trying this with someone else then perhaps you could pass your energy ball to them? Can they feel this when it’s passed to them?

What to do NOW?

Well there are other exercises here which you could try and a page describing subtle energies in more depth presented in a way to help you understand what they really are better. This is here; Accessing spiritual dimensions and subtle energies. Also, there is an exercise on how to meet with nature spirits, devas and so on here; Exercise; Connect with & become aware of Nature Spirits and another on helping you become more sensitive to perceptions of subtle things outside of yourself which you will find here; Developing awareness of spirit guides and friends.

Have fun . . . .

122 Comments

1. Mary Jo Kringas

Hello Clive,
    I bought the Personal Unity Facilitator and supplemental book on how to communicate with Divine Spirit four years ago. This supplemental tool and book have been the basis of my emotional and spiritual work… thank you greatly for creating this and for making this available to those on the path to consciousness.
    Best, Mary Jo
    PS… I went to Brazil in August to see John of God.. and, later found out that my most trusted business resources in the US are Brazillian… gotta wonder how this world really works.

2. Lisa Augustine

I just tried this while following your instructions! I definitely could feel energy! My hands are tingling now as I type this :-O

• Clive

Hi Lisa, it takes practice to do this, you might like the other ‘exercises’ here to help get in touch more with ‘nature spirits’ and the rest.

3. Anna

I followed the instructions and was able to complete the exercise successfully. Strange though, while yours spread out mine seemed to enter into the heart chakra with thump. As if it were a heavy rock. Then it began to make my arms and hand tingle and distribute itself. Thanks that was great.

4. Navneeta Ray

hey clive thanks for the INFO but i am not able to find it i did click on the word dragon in find by word menu but i just couldn’t find any more INFO regarding these beings so if you could help me out in some way to answer my queries i’ll be really glad 🙂 are you a healer clive ? i’ve never met a healer before 🙂

• Clive

You need to click on the titles of the dragon list to get the full pages. Then read these. I’m a sort of healer / therapist resolving people life problems; healingexamples.com gives examples written by my clients.

5. Kelly

Hi!. My path has lead me, stumbling, to this site. Thank you so much for this info! While I’ve yet to “see” any nature spirits there was a time when I was younger that I could feel them, so I know they are there. My progress currently seems a bit stagnant and perhaps my desire to make some sort of contact has merely left me frustrated (and trying to hard?) I will practice with these exercises. Again, thank you for sharing 🙂 . . . Kelly

• Clive

In my experience with clients a large number of people have either themselves or have had things done to them (for not good reasons) to block off such abilities. So, what you are experiencing is not unknown to me. My own abilities were much reduced and in some cases almost none existent until I cleared what was blocking these.

• dustingraham

Mr. Clive, I have a request i live in Louisiana. when I was a child i played hide and seek behind my friends house also my friends were Wickin. At this point we was behind his house where a ditch is. I was hiding from him in the tall brush. Then a bright light like the size of a lighting bug, but having a ten million watt lamp blink on and off in front of me. When I got up and ran away from it. I turned around and there was about 7-10 of them blinking and spinning in a circle in the air. Then all of a sudden they vanished one by one. My friend saw them too he says they were fairy’s. I want to experience that again. How would I go about doing that. also it has been many many years since that has happened

• Clive

There are exercises to help on this site try the MD Exercises above.

6. Kelly

Hi Clive, Do you mean cleared like as in clearing blocked chakras? Or are you talking about something else all together?
    When attempting the above exercise with the energy ball, I can feel heat. However, I’m not sure if what I feel is my created energy ball or simply the warmth from my hands. Maybe there isn’t a difference? Afterall, heat is energy.

• Clive

I’m talking about something else all together Kelly. Read my reply to your ‘what’s happening to the dream demon’ comment.

7. MB

I tried this and I have to say I was surprised at how vividly i felt the effects. And after putting the energy ball “inside” i moved my hands once more like the first step, and there was no more resistance.

8. Cari

Hey Clive, me and my boyfriend did this together, and I felt it completely but he didn’t. Is there any reason for this? (btw it was an amazing experience!)

• Clive

It all depends on how sensitive people are? Some will feel things strongly and some not at all. There are lots of ‘paths’ that scare people or try and force people to not explore these areas which goes some way toward keeping these areas not only closed off to folk in general but also ensures that there is limited to no investigations or research into these and hence a reliance on default dogmas for each person. So, like you are experiencing as a Catholic I experienced the same having such experiences as a scientist. I moved on, but that was my choice.

9. Tracy

for most of my life(or as long as i can remember) ive been waiting for the answers to find me, with no results and it seemed that everything i do is for a reason but what i dont know. I love life and nature and all it has to offer i can hear the breeze like the earth is breathing in my ear all the while i feel the presence but never see when i truelly want to. When i cry i go outside to a place of peace to let my sorrows flow away from me just as i do when i need a companion. I dont see them but i can feel them and if i listen without trying to hear, i can hear them whispering and laughing for me which changes my mood so happiness like you wouldnt believe. when i feel sick or down i know ive been neglecting going outside to enjoy lifes natural beauties, those secrets that perhaps cant be seen unless granted the gift. I’ve only seen once but felt always, mostly when i need a friend to bring me joy and laughter. They are there and real even if you cant see them some times but instead feel them.

10. Nina

Tried doing this exercise after my wrists got hurt from typing in the keyboards too much and washing my hands. My right wrist felt mild stabbing pain due to ‘electric shock,’ as if sharp knives / needles went through it. Then I moved my arms in a circular motion without asking the ‘TrueSpirit’ teams to help me. Suddenly ‘electricity’ and ‘heat’ shot through my arms, and I could generate heat in front of me. The pain disappeared for a while. Then I mentally read the first two ‘intents’ written on this website. I got so scared and shut down. AND I could hardly generate any heat energy at all.

Now my right wrist is not hurt but my left wrist is slightly hurt, not to mention that my throat got itchy. I’m still scared.

This is the first time I generated stronger heat energy than usual without doing yoga. (The first two times I attempted this, I could only create a puny ball of heat energy. I had been so damn afraid of ‘summoning’ any beings for the past three months.) I think the circular motion I did with my arms and hands are similar to tai chi though…

11. mai

i try it, i did notice that the closer my hand gets the harder it is to move and it tend to try to avoid each other. i can feel a little pressure.

12. Nina

Does feeling subtle energies include feeling the presence of wind/air currents? Is it possible to manipulate wind/air currents in one’s immediate surroundings? I’ve always felt at home and in touch with nature whenever I feel a breeze pass by me.

In Philippine culture, abnormally cold/chilly air inside an abandoned mansion/haunted house/airtight room or building usually indicates presence of ghosts/spirits/beings.

Recently I feel less scared when trying this exercise. I hope to overcome my fear of the ‘invisible’ someday.

• Sharon

Since i became more sensitive, i am also able to appreciate the feeling and presence of a passing ‘breeze’, ‘air current’ whilst being outside. It feels very nuturing, caring and supportive and comes with a reminder of the ‘spiritual presence’ within everything, I will often get a sense of connection and companionship – a ‘WE are here’ feeling too.

13. Nina

Speaking of ‘spiritual presence’ that accompanies breezes, air currents, or wind — I notice that it can be used as a sign of ‘ominous’ things to come. Weather sensitive ones can tell if heavy rain or typhoons are about to arrive simply by feeling or smelling the air around them.

The wind can also be mischievous sometimes. Just today, while teaching two public elementary school kids as part of volunteer work, a strong gust of wind blew my visual aids away. To begin with, I didn’t have much time to complete my lesson plan, so my execution wasn’t really good to begin with.

‘Coincidentally,’ the kids were in their worst behavior today. I had trouble keeping them engaged and making them stay still. They were too eager to go home and really manipulated me several times.

I guess nature has its way of making us face our realities instead of running away from them.

14. Trevor byrd

I didn’t feel anything. am I doing something wrong to mess this up? the first time I did this i felt only a little bit of pressure and then nothing the second time I felt nothing at all

• Clive

Well, Trevor each individual is different and some people are very insensitive or have blocked themselves off from feeling or becoming aware in different ways. Download and try working with the selfhealinghandbook.com

15. Anne

Oh.. I felt the ball of energy distinctly!! But as soon as I ask to move it into my body the energy evaporated, I could feel it! Is it in my body already? Or it’s disappeared??

• Clive

It’s different for everyone Anne, I spent years ‘playing’ with ‘subtle’ perceptions and senses ‘attuning’ myself to these as well as to understand their boundaries for myself. We, have to assume that these experiences are personal to each person and they are not something you can give a ‘paint by numbers’ scripted answer to.

16. Paul Middleton

Hi clive, yes I know it`s 9 years since we last spoke, I was hoping to catch you recently at home but missed you. I have started my spiritual journey by going regularly to my local spiritual church, i have tried the waving hands and felt the energy rather like squeezing a balloon, and am noticing more subtle energies around me, including visions while in the sleep /semi sleep state, i practise the statements every night but still don`t feel that the communication is getting through,am i blocked or too impatient, maybe we can talk soon, best wishes Paul

• Clive

Yea, I went and played at a spiritual church for a brief while – it’s a good place to start and their often friendly. There is a lot that can be messing with people A LOT especially to seriously #**# up subtle senses and sometime it can take a major effort to clear what’s blocking and sabotaging. This link HERE is of a guy working with me and what he put up with and worked to clear because he was trying to engage with subtleties / energy work / doing some healing with people. It took some serious effort. I’ve sent you an e-mail.

17. Nina

I tried doing this exercise again. Even before I began, the heat energy in my hands were already strong. This time, when I used the first intent, the energy grew a bit stronger. But I still have trouble creating the ball of energy. The heat energy is still present, but the resistance is almost absent. I seem unable to condense the heat energy into a solid mass of energy ball.

18. don

Since 2004, the death of my partner, I have been enriched, enlighted, and very eager of the “spritiual” world and its workings. i am a nurse and am a very caring and compassionate person. i have doubts of my “sensitivity” levels despite some very awesome and wonderful experiences. after a moving experience, i will question my memory and sometimes rationalize the event but dont want too. i want to believe and master this gift to help myself find personal love and to later help others. i really believe we are here to help others discover and share this powerful connection of love to one and other. thanku for reading my note.

19. Lisa A.

Don, I am so sorry about the death of your partner– though I feel he is in a good place and there will be a joyful reunion one day. I’m like you- I doubt and rationalize alot too. It’s the rational Left side part of our brains kicking in.

When I had a very vivid faery encounter back on 5/31/08– I had no more excuse to blame it on my imagination. That was the turning point for me. I then realized that there were Beings and dimensions I had no clue of .

I recall the late Edgar Cayce saying that all people can become psychic- but in his own experience, he found that the more spiritual he grew– the more his psychic senses also increased.

20. Kissy

Hey, this is a great site… can i ask you something do you also have an encounter about cloud faeries??

PLS. ANSWER

• Clive

You’ll have to describe what a ‘cloud’ fairy is first Kissy? I think different people may be using different terms to describe the same ‘beings’.

21. Natalie

Hi there can anybody tell me what a real leprechaun looks like? I think I met one last year when I went to a tree festival I was talking to him and I told him he looked like a leprechaun and he just laughed after reading your experiences on here im now convinced he was a real leprechaun ive never seen anything like him since,what is a leprechauns purpose in the woods does anybody know? I loved the excerise as well i definatley felt my energy raise and my hands were all tingly afterwards,thanks for sharing,love and light to you all 🙂

22. Lauren

I was able to get the ball of energy, but I had to concentrate a lot, and had to close my eyes and envision the ball growing. When I tried to say the ‘chant’, however, the ball would go away. I tried this a couple times, and noticed that each time it got harder until I couldn’t do it anymore. Does this exercise take energy out of you so that it makes you weaker every time you try it? I was actually able to do it when I memorized the chant, but did not feel any energy move throughout my body. Why did this happen?

• Clive

Hi Lauren, with some people they are being sabotaged when they engage with ‘subtle’ things one of my clients working with subtle energies had lots of problems. You can read about this here bottom line you should not be depleted or feel drained.

23. nick

hey clive,
    i am curious here and slightly fearing..
    why do the ‘invocations’ involve a truespirit team when you have written much about the idea of ‘spiritual hierarchy’ being at the foundation of so much suffering?
    isn’t the empowerment and reclaiming of essence/will as much about empowering will as anything?

i am curious how you came to identify/choose guides and ‘spirit team’..
    does ‘spirit team’ refer to simply ‘all of spirit’?

thanks

Hi Nick . . .

a) True spirit ‘people’ are my people whom are part of what I do and they are people that I’ll personally vouch for.
      b) Teams, I’ve LOADS OF TEAMS so you’ll have teams (groups of people / beings) turning up to help you that fit in with you. That is they are not all cut out from the same pastry cutter shape, I’ve lots of different people working with me from lots of different backgrounds.
      c) Your overrating ‘Will’ as in ‘will, focus, intention’ because it’s one thing to have ‘will’ and another to know how to direct it properly.
      d) As mentioned previously this is my realitywalker.com site this is not soul-healer.com so what is presented here is slightly more advanced than stone age. AND I present what I did in the past because in doing what I did in the past this led me to leave it all behind and move onto more relevant things that more accurately reflect reality as it really is.
      e) TrueSpirit is also my self employed business name, that represents me / what I am doing.

• nick

i see, so the ‘true spirit’ invocation is a connection to embodied incarnate beings who work together? and also to a business.
        i mention will empowerment because this approach of invoking other beings to ‘give you power’ seems to me to be the same pattern as was described regarding reiki, just with a different name.. if not actually more imbalanced.. with regards personal will empowerment vs. guru soul manipulation.
        unless i misunderstand you.

• Clive

Yep, your misunderstanding all the way down the line Nick.

I have a page on spirit ‘people’ here stating that it’s a good idea to relate to them as people. BECAUSE we are spirit people in a physical jacket/vehicle while people in ‘spirit’ are people unencumbered with having to be ‘fixed’ to physical reality.

TRUE SPIRIT is my business name because it represents ME. I am entirely true and honest both in a general sense and in terms of what I present. I’m also true to the ‘spirit’ of what I present AND I can walk around both here AND in spirit. That’s why I use this name.

Look Nick are you taking in ANYTHING I’M writing? You have an invocation specifically defining and asking for certain things AND I’ve people well versed in helping with regards those things. If some beings are NOT specified then any tom, dick or useless ‘light’ beings can turn up whom WILL DO WHAT THEY CAN WITH REGARDS THEIR AGENDA which if you’ve not been sleeping through the soul-healer.com articles you might have picked up some inkling that how they present themselves is NOT HOW THEY ARE.

How on earth can you mistake inviting some beings to HELP YOU ACHIEVE something that YOU YOURSELF ARE STATING with giving them your power? You are inviting beings with experience at the very least of trying to help you along these specific lines. The ‘logic’ of this RUOW is entirely flawed because there is more than a suggestion that it isolates you from ‘expertise’ i.e. ‘people’ with more experience then yourself. I WORKED WITH MANY PEOPLE incarnate or otherwise whom were more experienced than myself to help me GAIN EXPERIENCE and understandings. There are whole sections describing my attitude and intense learning I gained from these even in my early days after my spiritual waking experience on soul-healer.com never mind that I have never seen such a diverse set of examples on any other web site compared to this one.

It seems to me that your biggest issues are fear and paranoia that are keeping you at a distance too scared to step off a cliff into the unknown. In other words you’re at risk of recycling round and round getting no where except in your head. Have you read the last series of soul-healer.com scary pages because that details the year in and year our attacks I experienced because I dared step away from everything being taught, presented and channelled to go dig for REAL issue origins rather than falling for what is effect we are FED to stay LOST IN. There is a 99.99% bias in EVERYTHING to keep you stuck. Is this sinking in yet?

• nick

“How on earth can you mistake inviting some beings to HELP YOU ACHIEVE something that YOU YOURSELF ARE STATING with giving them your power?”

-> the invocations reference the idea of these beings ‘giving’ the invoker the ability to receive and use energy, this includes the undercurrent judgement that the invoker is not capable of accessing this energy without receiving from others.
            so as i understand the nature of our energy this could be a short circuit of the being’s direct connection to source.

not having directly experienced this as you have i am doing my best to comprehend what you are writing of, and looking and feeling from a position of allowance of all to be unlimited. this in itself may not be an accurate understanding of the capabilities of each being, but i don’t see a need to place limitations where we can remove them instead.

i am not here to sell any ideas.. however, ruow is 1000 pages in size and often takes people 20 years to comprehend, due to the magnitude of it.. i have read for 5 years and am about 60% way through.. it’s not something to judge in advance (judging is not easy to stop unless we know the full scope of what that is).

anyhow, thanks for sharing again

• Clive

‘Source’ – another assumption. I’ve lots of web sites giving my indepth direct experience of the ‘nature of energy’ I’m not obliged to be stuck with limiting ‘ideas’ of others whom its seems have little idea of these areas.

24. george

i must not be completing the exercises correctly. or am i of very little sensing capability?

25. Silver

I’ve done energy exercises before, but I could only feel the energy and that was months ago. I’ve slowly started to see energy around me only if I look, so when I did this exercise I saw the energy between my hands completely. I was freaking out since I thought it was so cool. Great exercise 🙂

26. Llewellyn

I’ve been doing similar exercises to this for a while,I can certainly feel the energies but can’t see anything yet although that might be because I have bad eyesight.
    I will be definitely doing the exercises on here to contact nature spirits.
    I think this site is great btw!

• Clive

Hi Llewellyn, odd I’ve just this second just sent you an e-mail with regards your enquiry, sorry been busy.

• Llewellyn

Hi Clive

I’ve tried the exercises you mentioned so I can start to sense nature spirits and I definitely have had a result. The exercises that you have recommended are really good and I decided to combine them with exercises I do to make psi balls (I hope you know what I’m talking about here).

Kind Regards

Llewellyn

• Clive

Yea, you’ve got to watch your spelling for some things eh!!!

• Llewellyn

Hi Clive

Regarding my spelling,I see what you mean.

27. Sunny

Hi Clive, it was really amazing to feel the energy ball into my hand as instructed through the site. I got a little sensitive towards atmosphere surrounding me. at the time of getting energy ball into myself, i got eternal ecstacy. this site is great source to get in touch with inviaible energies. I’m really thankful to you n hope that you’ll guide me.

28. Sunny

Hi Clive, i’m thankful to you that you’ve given such a amazing lession to know about subtle energy. I can realize energy ball in my hand during each practice and now able to trasfer energy ball to another hands.Really that feeling was great.

• Clive

Sounds good. It works for some people and for others it doesn’t. Depends on how sensitive you are and how much you have blocking you.

• Sunny

Hi Clive, Now I can feel the heat of energy within just concentrating. But what are the actual utilities of such concrete feel of subtle energies. it senses me heat coming out from my palms.

• Clive

I’m not sure what you mean there Sunny. It’s an exercise to help you start to get in touch with subtle things. Maybe keep your attention on what is happening and dissolve your attention more deeply to find out more detail. It’s practice. I’ve been exploring other realms for 15+ years to get in touch with some ‘senses’ took me say an hour every other day for years. This isn’t a fast track MacDonald’s or burger king instant gratification outlet, it does require time and dedication to reawaken these senses and to learn to use them.

• Sunny

Dear Clive, I agree with your statement but this is true that I’m feeling as I wrote earlier. Actually, I’ve been very sensitive in this regard since my childhood. Once my father found me jiggling & talking alone on a lonely ground in a moonlit night when i was 4 years old only. according to him, it seemed that i was there along with someone through my activity but he didn’t see anyone. so many time I’ve encountered with spirits. I’m very sensitive so I can sense sometime any upcoming bad incident. one day I’d to go to some place and i sensed that an accident will occur, same day I could save myself by five times but next day while returning, I got an accident.So there are so many such examples but I’ve to say that I’m not going so deeply, I just do exercise according to you but within few exercises, I’m feeling more or less it’s happening. Never I feel like that. I could know about only from you and your lesson. I don’t know what to do next.

• Clive

Hi Sunny, I’m in the process of writing some pages on self exploration for soul-healer.com although these probably wont appear on that site for 2-3 months but these will be the best in terms of giving you some guidance in an overall sense. We ‘know’ hardly anything, I’m presenting hardly anything of what I know, because it would take too much explaining and I’m too busy. Subscribe to the soul-healer.com newsletter as I send out a newsletter each time I put up more pages there. The new series will probably be called something like; Self Exploration, Past Lives, Subtle Realities.

29. paul

I am sensitive to human spirits. I am from Kentucky in USA. Recently sensed an uncle that had just passed, I was working in the yard and immediately felt his presence and knew who it was, no words tjust a sense. A few weeks latter I was walking in a park area that I hadn’t visited in years and then sensed a presence and knew it was a tree that I used to hug many years ago, I looked down and noticed that I was standing on the spot where it used to be, the stump was ground down flat to the ground. It was a hugh oak tree with a trunk so wide that I could only reach half way around it. It was reconnecting with me like saying high. THe thing is that its spirit presence was identical to a human spirit presence. Is this like reincarnation where we can come back as a bird, tree, or a human, etc.?

30. Davis

Clive I wanted to know somthing but first I’ll start with my story-It started two year’s ago.I was at home all by myself and I could fell ase though somthing was waching me and when I turned around I could see right off the corner of my left eye some sort of dark shadowy person but when I came back out of my room It was gone so I looked It up and the internet said that a handfull of people can see them and since then I have been studying the supernaterial and the ASTROL PLAN.Any way here’s what I wanted to ask you If you feel and sometime’s see or seens a powerful spirit does that mean It’s demonic or angelic?

• Clive

There is no simple rule Davis. Demons are sneeky types and could come in different forms. Dark forms can be ok, in some cases it could be a spirit that has been badly treated over a long time and accumulated a lot of negativity. For example it may be someone that you badly treated in a past life. In my experience many so called ‘light’ beings I’ve found to be doing things to people that I’d class as very dark and suppressive. I’ve dealt with quite a few demon types and even some so called demon lord types (quite scary ever when you know what you are doing) as part of helping some of my clients resolve difficult issues. Different people have different levels of experience and background. Religious people tend to divide spirits up into demons and angels. I get sick of some comments left here that I delete because some are so brainwashed they are convinced that ALL spirits that are not angels are demonic. In my experience a great deal of effort has been put into scaring the living daylights out of people in terms of ‘spirit’ things, that way the scared people wont ever find out what’s what. I’ve a page here; http://www.soul-healer.com/demon-missions-dark-forces-agendas-spiritual-cover-ups/ that describes me finding beings ‘labelled’ as demons because others basically wanted them ‘demonized’ so that no one would ever find out what they knew. These beings were in my terms originally VERY good and in fact are still so BUT as they know things that others are desperate to keep the rest of us finding out they make a big effort to ensure that everyone is terrified of them. Best way to control people is to scare them.

• Davis

Ok but I’ve been trying to aquire psychic abilitie’s for two year’s by now and I wanted to know If you can help me with any pointer’s cause I am onley 13 year’s old and fore some reason I’ve been attracted to paranomal event’s and I also wanted to tell you that I’ve tooken a massive amount of aura test’s and many of them say that my aura is violet and I looked it up about a month ago and the internet said that violet aura’s tend to be more spiritual than other’s so I want to know many thing’s.By the way can you tell me what It mean’s If you put your hand’s together and they repel each other cause my hand’s do that and I realy dont know why.P.S can you help me get psychic abilitie’s cause I’ve heared that everyone can aquire them by training I just dont know what kind of training.PLEASE HELP THANK’S.

• J.A.M.

Meditate! 🙂 and experiment with the repelling feeling. Its energy, i’m sure you’ll probably be able to feel it elsewhere in the world around you. Try researching psi energy…

• Llewellyn

Didn’t the word demon orignate form the Greek daemon which were neither good nor bad(prob should have said positive or negative)? I think when christianity replaced the pagan beliefs then all those nature spirits,that were neither good nor bad,suddenly became evil( demons).Also christianity has been the dominant influence on western civilisation for nearly two thousand years,so,all spirits other than angels will possibly be considered evil/bad/negative.

• Clive

Yea, that’s right the ‘new’ always tries to ‘demonize’ the past – science is doing this too now.

• Llewellyn

The situation is pretty amusing with science because the belief in paranormal/supernatural events by the public is increasing. Science is not helping itself when it discounts such phenomena as delusions (I think you mention this) by people who witness these phenomena.

31. Sunny

Hi Clive, thanks for reply and waiting anxiously for upcoming articles on self expolaration, past lives and subtle realities.

32. Sunny

Hi Clive,as per exercise regarding meeting with Angel, I went into very peaceful place of a forest for one time. I stayed there with no intention to meet someone but for just feel the place within my presence.it was awesome to be there. suddenly I felt blowing wind through the trees. it occurred when just it stroked in my mind ‘ANY INDICATION’. Same incident has happened another place before this occasion. So I just want to know that same-way it happens within very first visit in the process of meeting them or those were just occurrence in the forest? but it happened whenever i asked to my mind that any indication, when I left my body free to grasp everything over there.

33. Vic

I just tried this out, and when I asked for help, someone did help me with my energy and the energy ball and then put it inside my chest, I was really happy to receive the energy ball.
    When I tried in the past to do an energy ball without any help, I didn’t feel it so greatly as now (especially the resistance, it was a really big ball!), I will do it again!

Thanks ^^!!!

34. Llewellyn

Hi Clive!
    Although not directly connected to what this site is about.I would like to know your opinion on this article I found.

Any input would be very much appreciated!
    Kind Regards
    Llewellyn

• Clive

I’ve nothing really to say about this page. I can remember reading some of what is presented there many years ago. ‘Sometime’ I’ll write in more depth about what is responsible for us being severely disengaged from various aspects of reality while being orientated to the physical. There are many things gifting each of us with being stuck in some little blind alley cul-de-sac while having us think it’s highly significant.

35. Sunny

Hi Clive,since few months ago I’m connected with you. I had told that I can feel energy ball into my palm and also can transfer same and so on.. One thing I would like to share that I have been realizing that some thing is in my house right from entering first time in the same house. Few things have been disappearing but I ignored even to be aware. I saw a person dressed with white cloth two times. yet I did not notice. Mostly i live alone in my house. Never I get frightened. I faced loss in my business so I planned to shift somewhere else and went to my native home. when I returned back then i feel something change a little in my house. Then I guess that someone doesn’t want shift or wants to help. in fact I got very good news after four days and I and my partner started another inning. But mostly we get so many hurdle to initiate anything. so I decided to consult a person and he told that there is a Gin(male) and asked me about smelling of fragrance. until that incident never I smell but just 10 km away from his house I really smell and since then so many time i have been felt it. Sometime very hard and sometime light. So I want to know that is that one really helping me or not. Because when my family members starts to consult another person for solution then our almost finalized project has postponed which has started by his help as I guessed. I’ve not been realizing that smell when I stopped consulting. Kindly help me that what should I do because I’ve realized his presence.

36. John

Hi Clive,
    I have felt this since i was a kid i only became aware of it again lately as i have started meditating and becoming more spiritually aware. I also want to stay grounded because we have to live in the real world at the same time. I find it hard at times this awakening because my dreams at night are so vivid and real. Some times dreams i dont want to have, but i get flying dreams some times and last night for the second time i had them after talking to some one about them. I was about to fly and control my flight. It was cool as always.
    Anyway moving on to the subject this energy I want to increase mine but i only want the energy’s if they come form a good source. How can we be sure of this coming from a good source. I said this to some one else and he said by not wanting bad energy’s we are practically inviting them so maybe i should just go ahead and think of good energys coming into my body or hands?

• Clive

It’s virtually impossible John. It depends on your past connections in previous lives / on other levels. Current events can trigger past associations that turn out to be still doing what they did say 50 lifetimes ago that is not relevant or not appropriate now or that is NOW something that you wouldn’t approve of that you did 50 or 500 lifetimes ago. So, it’s a catch 22. Bad things try and pass themselves of as good. Good things are made to be presented as bad by bad or rival beings . . I could go on and on . .

37. Vic

Hey Clive,
    I have a question about the exercise with a friend entity. I tried to do this, I admit that I didn’t feel too much relaxed and had my intent fixed upon it, because of fear, but then I felt my whole arm tingle (but since it’s not unusual because my whole body usually tingles somewhat when I concentrate I’m not sure) I just thought about a young woman clinging to my arm and sitting on the chair next to me. I’m not sure where that thought came from, but I’m afraid it’s not really so and that was just my imagination, because when I usually feel a spirit, I feel it on the head and back. After awhile when I tried to get some information about her she left the chair (I guess) and was at different spots around the room. First, I felt my lips tingle and then my mouth inside tingle, and then she moved around, I think she was laughing (playfully). But I’m afraid this is my imagination too! Because she totally changed her behavior and I couldn’t think of her height, I think that she can be short and then tall (she can change her form I guess). I think her nature was very playful. I couldn’t get any other information about her. Also, I think that there were more spirits in the room, too. The question is, can she be a nature spirit? Or just some other spirit who took advantage of the situation? I don’t think that she was there by coincidence though.

• Vic

Also, I forgot to mention that when she “clang” to my arm, I felt like she was my wife.

• Clive

Sounds interesting Vic. She’s definitely got the presence of a ‘playful’ fairy type and if you’ve spent time in that realm yourself then it’s possible she was your wife then. It’s practice too. Most people somehow expect to ‘magically’ just ‘get it’ it can take years to orientate and awaken dormant senses and learn to use and trust them (through engaging with lots of different things).

38. Kyle

I wish I could feel energy.

I had some kind of accident at birth that prevented me from accessing the spirit realm.

39. Sweet

hey!
    while reading about fairies i came across your articles which lead to me this page. i have tried it, but i am not sure if i actually am sensitive to energies. do i have to practice too much to know about my sensitivity? and are there any other ways of knowing about energies within ourselves?

Regards.

• Llewellyn James

Hi Sweet
      That is similar how I found this site as well,except in my case I did a google search on how to contact nature spirits.I’ve had a little success; on the hand I haven’t done any meditation for a while now.
      Clive,I would like to know what you think of a new book out called,”the science delusion”?

All the Best

Llewellyn

• Clive

I’ve not read it but have read reviews – it’s a good start at pointing out some obvious science flaws and avoidance’s.

40. Jessica

Hello i just have a quick question… i am 25yrs old.. how ever most of my life i have felt completely odd always told i am to sensitive… so i just fiured it wouldnt hurt to try and find a chat board to ask some questions..
    first question some times at night or in the day when i start to relax i feel this sensation like i am vibrating.. ok next question I still am and have always been terrified of being along.. sometimes more than other times and its mostly because i am terrified of seeing something that shouldnt be there.. and i stress this fear is sometime strong than other times.. also i sometimes feel like certain people drain me of mental energy and i find my self not wanting to be aroung them any ways there is more but i will just start with this thanks

• Clive

It’s not a chat board or forum. I’ve another web site focused on what can be the cause of different issues – http://www.healingexamples.com and another that covers ‘some’ of the different subtle crap effects people can experience trying to explore subtle realities on http://www.soul-healer.com

41. anisha

hi,im an indian so of course im hindu and im 13.i tried your excercise but half way i felt terrified.i couldnt carry on i was madly scared.i love fairies and other beings.i feel scared but also an urge from myself to keep searching about these things.im always distracted towards this stuff.i actually want to get rid of my fear.can u help me?thanks

42. Hayden

Clive thank you so much i followed the instructions and the very first time i did this i was able to make a energy ball. Although i might have been a little hasty waiting for my spirit team to move the energy i instead waited a few then moved it myself. Shortly after i did some yard work and became very tired. I decided to tap into the energy i absorbed and focused on using it to pretty much recharge myself weird enough the wind picked up out of nowhere once i finished the wind stopped too. A while later i tried seeing if i had anymore energy to use i repeated my steps and thought of recharging the wind picked up again not as fierce as before i think i used all my energy. Today i tried this exercise again. The first time the energy ball was small this time i focused on making it stronger it became easier visualizing it as it grew suddenly my hands (which i was not moving)began to actually widen on it’s own is that normal also i forgot to add i once again moved the energy myself and felt a heat that was more then subtle as i placed the energy in my body. thanks again!

43. Riley

I tried moving the energy between my hands but all I could feel was heat between my palms. I normally can control my energy to make animals feel safe (I know I sound crazy but trust me on this) but for some reason I can’t move it between my hands. Lately I have been going through some self esteem/ emotional issues. Could this be causing my lack of control? If not then how do I improve?

44. Sunny

Dear Clive,

After a long time, I could be connected with you. My all problems with spirits as I discussed earlier has finished. Once again I started to meet with angles & nature spirits. According to your lesson I have been doing same. I used to go to near forest in my hometown. I visited there 5 and more times but never I could feel anything amazing. during my last visit before 2 months, I depressed but I feel good to see some butterfly over there. That night suddenly a butterfly came near and I astonished to see. right now I am away 1300km from hometown. One day I found a butterfly near my bed and it was quite impossible to see butterfly there. Right now before writing to you, three times a butterfly was flying surrounding me. I compel to notice because before that first day, never i notice like this. one thing is that I feel very soothing after meeting. The important one is that during my last visit the place I promised myself not to come over the place. So what is this and how should I interpret now. I also follow the lesson to find your nature guide and I saw a tall man dressed with gold like God and another man with white beard and saffron colored dress like monk. So please guide me what to do now.

45. Lynda

This is so interesting and validating. I experience my husband’s energy all the time and I communicate with him through my thoughts and his energy. I have just written a book “A Breath Away” and I am anxiously waiting for those who have bought it so far to comment, hoping they dont’ think I am crazy. The exercise that you suggested here – I have been doing while laying in bed (before I came across this site). It came naturally to me. I can lay my hand on his pillow with palm facing up -and I eventually get that heavy ball of energy feeling in it. I have also learned to communicate with him telepathically. If I can’t get the message, his energy can move my body muscles slightly to and fro -and don’t ask me why – but I get the message lound and clear. I will be interested in any comments on this.

46. Rita

i am trying to do this it is not working.. i can only feel something warm but nothing else but when i move my hands i dont feel anything.. what can i do ?

• Clive

Hi Rita, it works for some people others it doesn’t

• Rita

there’s no other way? i’d really like to make it work.. maybe i’m doing something wrong

• Clive

It’s either practice OR you may not have the sensitivity to feel these subtle things Rita.

47. Kerry

I tried this the first time and could feel the build up of energy, like when you get two magnets and they push away from each other kind of feeling, then the phone rang, so i tried again and i managed to get the ball shape it felt quite solid but i was able to squash the energy up through my hands previous to trying this the second time i had a strange tingling feeling at the back of my head (not uncommon for me), thanks for this i’m intrigued 😀

48. Llewellyn James

Hi Clive!

When practising these exercises can you eat anything before hand and if not what length of time should elapse before doing the exercises?

Regards

Llewellyn

• Clive

You’ll probably have more sensitivity waiting a while after eating.

49. Tonya

Hi Clive..
    I tried the exercise & I definitely feel something with my hands. It feels warm & as if something of substance is there. However I couldn’t feel it leave my hand(s) & go into me… Although in my minds eye I could see nothing but flowing color. A lit up pink color with hues of electric blue lines & I felt like my body was vibrating… Somewhat. I don’t know if this is normal or what to think.. I just know that my whole life, I’ve sensed & felt presences & I can feel if it’s good or bad. I’ve had unexplained things happen to & around me. It’s as if spirits follow me wherever I go. Sometimes I can hear things but I never see more than a ball of white light very quickly & not often. Like my grandmother I am able to have dreams that come true. Dejavu…I’ve made predictions that have happened. I believe I’m very sensitive in the whole sixth sense area. I also believe this is something that has been passed through generations, as my grandmother, mother & sister had/have quite simular abilities. But I have no one to teach me or guide me in learning all that I can. I wad taught that even though they had these abilities, they were of the devil. I don’t though. It feels right for me & the older I get without figuring it out, the less I feel like the person I’m meant ti be. It’s frustrating to know you’re capable of something amazing yet are stuck at the beginning of a long maze you have no idea how to get through. Anyway, thank you..

• Angel

Hi Tonya i’m 16 and my situation is very similar to yours my grandmother, mother, and sister are all ‘sensitive’ but they don’t like to talk about it and avoid it. I also am drawn to learn more and have been frustrated trying to find some kind of mentor. I was already somewhat sensitive to spirits before this site especially in the hearing sense. After i learned this excercise last summer i realized even more sensitivities. i feel the energy all the time, that repelling of 2 magnets pressure and a little tingling. its stronger from electronics and things that are more dense. it pulses. i’ve also started to see a layer of translucent light around everything. the only time there is color is when im focusing on the energy between my hands.

50. Sunny

Dear Clive,

After a long time, I could be connected with you. My all problems with spirits as I discussed earlier has finished. Once again I started to meet with angles & nature spirits. According to your lesson I have been doing same. I used to go to near forest in my hometown. I visited there 5 and more times but never I could feel anything amazing. during my last visit before 2 months, I depressed but I feel good to see some butterfly over there. That night suddenly a butterfly came near and I astonished to see. right now I am away 1300km from hometown. One day I found a butterfly near my bed and it was quite impossible to see butterfly there. Right now before writing to you, three times a butterfly was flying surrounding me. I compel to notice because before that first day, never i notice like this. one thing is that I feel very soothing after meeting. The important one is that during my last visit the place I promised myself not to come over the place. So what is this and how should I interpret now. I also follow the lesson to find your nature guide and I saw a tall man dressed with gold like God and another man with white beard and saffron colored dress like monk. As I’ve heard about a fairy ,Paracelsus air spirit/Sylph who is almost like butterfly. So please guide me what to do now.

• Clive

Sorry Sunny – but what is here is what you get.

• Sunny

Thanks Clive,
        can you suggest me that is there any connection between fairy and butterfly? becoz whenever I return to my hometown always with my bike so many time butterfly come near to me as they are welcoming me as i feel. never ever I face such situation before since my last attempt to meet with angle. please suggest. I’m in a little confusing time.